<$BlogRSDURL$>
Tram Town
Sunday, May 11, 2003
 
Category: Radio (Melbourne)
I'm listening to Who Stole the Show? on SYN-FM 90.7 at the moment. It is well worth the listen. I will be keeping my computer-room radio tuned to 90.7 for the forseeable future (though I might seek out the communards at the ABC periodically to bask in 774's pride at winning an award for best ABC station - is this bizarre or what?). More bizarre, after hearing a roughly ten minute segment during drive at about 1645 on Friday night which was a paste up of so-called highlights of 774 (aka Radio One, or 3LO) which, according to Libby Price (filling in for Virginia Trioli), was to celebrate the award, I can't find any evidence of the conference or award that Virginia and Jon Faine were up in Sydney for... anyone?. Longest sentence on TramTown award goes to Semi-Conductor (oh, also, it's Logies Night).


Powered by Blogger