<$BlogRSDURL$>
Tram Town
Wednesday, June 18, 2003
 
Category: Media
Bill O'Reilly is right wing television man on the FoxNews Channel. When I say right wing I mean right wing in the single-issue, brain-dead mould of Alan Jones. He and Jones see no complexity in the world, all that exists are their own opinions and the pedophiles and terrorists who disagree with them. They are a stain on the word "right".

I will admit to quite liking him when I first saw him but, as time passed, I realised that he really was that shallow and stupid to boot.

Feisty Michele over at A Small Victory has felled O'Reilly with one mock blog post, beautiful! Michele also points at a whole bunch of other, mostly (unstained) right, bloggers tearing him down. This morning I love the internet!

UPDATE: This is the original O'Reilly memo that sparked all of this. And Rand Simberg in support of O'Reilly? Hint - read it right through. O'Reilly is effectively claiming that you can have too much free speech. Whilst I agree that some restraint is important, particularly in posting to the appropriate forum, too much free speech is a bit hard to swallow.

UPDATE UPDATE: Another list of O'Reilly dissing links.



Powered by Blogger