<$BlogRSDURL$>
Tram Town
Friday, July 11, 2003
 
Category: Fillums
Daddy Day Care: mercifully short. It did have Lacey Chabert who played Penny in the Lost in Space movie but unfortunately it was a small role. I remember Eddie Murphy historically as being a funny guy, must be a bad memory. Someone at imdb.com said "make a wish on a falling star".

One interesting fact is that DDC compressed time. The ~90minutes went by pretty quickly in my head. I quite liked the story in Sinbad (which we saw last week) but it stretched time horribly. That might be because it was at Northland(s) whereas DDC was at the Wonderful Westgarth.

My eight-year-old said (in his very irritating Mary-Kate and Ashley voice) "We are so going to get Daddy Day Care when it comes out on DVD". I think not.

Oh, BTW, Sinbad had that awful animation hotch-potch where the backgrounds are nicely textured CGI's and the foregrounds (major characters) are like Clutch Cargo without the "lips trick".



Powered by Blogger