<$BlogRSDURL$>
Tram Town
Saturday, January 03, 2004
 
Category: Fat
Stephen Romei wrote an apalling article for the Weekend Australian entitled "Tummy tax to tackle the fat of the land". His attitude is symptomatic of what makes the left so unattractive to the majority: he is certain that he knows what is best for everybody else. He'd squeal like a stuck pig if anyone suggested taxing stupidity and, as would undoubtably happen, he ended up on the top rate.
I guess I would end up on the top rate as well because, try as I might, I can't see how premature death provides anything other than relief for our supposedly beleaguered health system.
Wait! I've just worked it out. Phillip Adams appears to be on holidays so the editors felt they needed to beef up their percentage of lefty nonsense. They really should have put a warning on the article - Beware! This article contains unhealthily large amounts of pink fat.


Powered by Blogger