<$BlogRSDURL$>
Tram Town
Wednesday, January 07, 2004
 
Category: Institutions
Henny Youngman died in 1998 at the age of 91. He was one of the best one-liner comedians in the game. He definitely said: "I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places", and "I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way home". I'm pretty damned sure he also said "Marriage is a fine institution, if you don't mind living in an institution". This brings me to Britney Spears' recent behaviour which has been best documented by one of the great internet sites, The Smoking Gun.
Backflip... Comedians' quotations don't come much better than Bob Monkhouse's "They laughed when I said I was going to be a comedian, they're not laughing now". Bob passed away on 29th December 2003. And just in case you didn't notice, he played two roles in Thunderbirds Are Go.


Powered by Blogger