<$BlogRSDURL$>
Tram Town
Saturday, April 17, 2004
 
Category: Meeja
A couple of weeks ago I noted a disgraceful beatup by "Ashley Gardiner transport reporter" for the Herald-Sun. It was no-news news which, frankly, lied.
Last night, there was real news about real traffic chaos caused by a diversion of all traffic 100 metres after the eastern end of the Burnley tunnel. Not covered by "Ashley Gardiner transport reporter" in today's paper near as I can tell.
Maybe I'm a freak but I really like to know about the causes of such closures so I can judge if I should use the service.
Nothing in the "Media area" of the Citylink site either. It was last updated on the 19th of March. Surely J. K. Walsh's release as mis-reported on by "Ashley Gardiner transport reporter" should be there???


Powered by Blogger