<$BlogRSDURL$>
Tram Town
Thursday, August 26, 2004
 
Category: Theatre (and then some)
We've all heard about The Vagina Monologues (right?) but how many of us have seen it in performance? I certainly haven't. Christina Hoff Sommers has and it seems she wishes she hadn't (or perhaps she wishes it just didn't exist). It doesn't sound very appealing to me.
She's got a bit of a record has this Hoff Sommers woman. It appears she is a bit prone to speaking her mind regardless of dominant feminist group-think.
I don't want to appear V/C insensitive but I've found all of the articles I have read thus far (mostly accessible via her nominal link above) really interesting reading. I particularly liked this story about her son's behaviour during sensitivity training. Write on Christina.


Powered by Blogger