<$BlogRSDURL$>
Tram Town
Monday, July 18, 2005
 
Category: Potter
On page 14 of book six:
We are currently making arrangements to have him transferred to St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. The move should be affected tonight."
It should be "effected", surely?
And on page 22...
"Well, we're not," Scrimgeour cut in. "It'll be a poor lookout for the Muggles if their Prime Minister gets put under the Imperius Curse. The new secretary in your outer office--"
"outlook", perhaps?
I just wonder if these are deliberate errors of the type put in to maps to be used as a fingerprint to catch plagiarists. Or perhaps the version I have was poorly spell checked after the OCR. Oops! I just gave myself away.
UPDATE: I'm now up to page 38 and the typos are becoming annoying. I hope I can put my hands on a dead tree copy soon.


Powered by Blogger