<$BlogRSDURL$>
Tram Town
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
 
Category: Apple
Earlier today I got a Mighty Mouse. I've been trying to get one through the retail channel but had failed pretty significantly. I wanted to wander in off the street but every time I did they had sold out. (I could have ordered one through the re-seller/direct channels but chose not to as I'm that kinda bloke).
What's it like?
Looks nice (if you like Apple mice); Scroll nipple is Really, Really Good; Left/Right buttons take a bit of getting used to but I've managed so far (but fingers/joints may well suffer over long use as you cannot rest fingers on mouse or you lose the right click function).
Lack of back/forward browser buttons may well be a deal-stopper but. I'll get back to ya later (I must be the absolute last Mac bloke to post a review, I reckon).

My mate blogless Johnathon said, "DB, it's not a Mighty Mouse, it's a Danger Mouse". I quite like that!


Powered by Blogger