<$BlogRSDURL$>
Tram Town
Saturday, January 21, 2006
 
Category: DVDs
A couple of notable recent purchases include Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Sky High
They both come up even better than my original prognostications would suggest. In fact, getting Charlie onto a sound system that I can control meant that my original complaints about the soundtrack have been thrown out the window.
Sky High gets better and better. I have watched it a couple of times now and will watch it several more. The kids will watch it another ten times after that is my guess.
Oh, also that Australian of the Year thing by Chris Lilley. I watched it all and it was often a bit painful but worth it for the extraodinarily funny bits.
BTW when we tried to buy CatCF from EzyDVD in Geelong they were unable to sell it to us due to contractual problems. What is that all about?


Powered by Blogger