<$BlogRSDURL$>
Tram Town
Thursday, February 22, 2007
 
Category: Phone Companys
As anyone who knows me will know, I don't mind The Big Telephone Company. I have my landline, mobile(s) and cable broadband with them -- I have no major complaints, and when they have an outage, they seem to manage it quite well (IMO, YMMV). When I got home last night they'd sent me this via snail-mail. I reckon that it seems to be whinging absolute rubbish. Hello, these guys had a monopoly for 200 years. PMG, Telecom, Telstra -- well, maybe a bit of an exaggeration. Competition must be a wonderful thang I guess.
I'd be interested in Semi's opinion on this cos I might be being a bit harsh.
(the leech bit is a classic but)

And what they ask us to do to solve the problem involves:

1. Register as a Telstra Active Supporter
2. Talk to family and friends
3. Contact Federal MP
4. Contact ACCC
5. Organise Community Meetings
6. Set up a local supporters group
7. Write letters to newspaper editors
8. Ring talkback radio
9. Involve influential community members
etcetera


Powered by Blogger