<$BlogRSDURL$>
Tram Town
Friday, January 09, 2009
 
Category: Fillums
I went to see this today. It was great, don't bother with anything else, just go see it -- that's it...just go see it!

Interestingly enough, I was a bit early for the gig today but they (Westgarth--silly web site) started all of the advertisements, promo's and rubbish at 10:15 for a 10:30 session so the actual started bloody close to the advertised time -- that was good.

Last week I went to see that other fillum and I thought it was really good. *I* didn't find it overly long (hmm, surprised me too).

If you're happy to believe that all Aussies (except Hugh) are either drunk or bastards (stereotyping), put up with some wooden acting, suspend a bit of believe and watch some beautiful cinematography it's just like this fillum. No seriously!!

I enjoyed both, that Nixon one quite a bit better but (probably helps if you know a smidgin' about the events though).
FWIW


Powered by Blogger