<$BlogRSDURL$>
Tram Town
Monday, February 23, 2009
 
Category: Fillums
I went to see Gran Torino yesterday.
IT IS QUITE VIOLENT,

if you have a problem with this it's probably a mistake to go and see it.

I don't have a major problem with film violence and I absolutely loved this film!

Shortish <2 hours; excellent cinematography, fantastic acting (maybe exceptional except I can't do strikethrough) and (I'd imagine) great sound (except I saw it at the Westgarth #3 where the sound can be a bit flaky at times to my 50 YO ears).

It was just like a violent, race reversed version of this only with better acting.

Think about it. In both films....An elderley man from one culture teaches a young man from another culture about life. In one of these films, people die (not that many but).


Powered by Blogger